Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pics from Disney Part I

Evening everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. Now in my last post I said that I had gone off to Disneyworld for a week and that I was going to show you all my photos.  Well here they are. :) These are just photos from the park and the resort I stayed in with my boyfriend and his family.  His mom has more photos of the trip so I'll post them up as soon as I get them but for now enjoy!

We stayed at the Springs Villa at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. :)


Beautiful scenery isn't it?




The full bath with jets in the master bedroom.


Hi! :)

 




The next day we all had breakfast over at Ohana's in Disney's Polynesian Resort.  Omg The food was sooooo delicious.  I felt like a little piglet after I finished my plate.


Aren't the waffles cute? So fluffy and sweet. Nom nom nom!!!

The Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom.  We also went on the Kilimanjaro Safari Ride as well.



Ugh for some reason I can't upload all of the photos so I'll have to create a part II for tomorrow.....
Sammy-  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...