Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lunar New Year Festival: Year of the Rabbit

Good evening everyone!  Happy Chinese New Year! :D Yep that's right.  Today is the celebration of the Chinese New Year and this year happens to be the year of the bunny!!!!!!! ^-^ haha yeah so I thought it would be cool to show you all a few pics of the makeup that I did just for this day.





Yep I didn't want to go overboard with the makeup so i used just three colors: pale white, matte tan, and matte brown eyeshadows.  Since my eyes are already dark brown and big like a bunny's (freaky I know) I didn't need to use false lashes or contacts.

The shirt I'm wearing happens to be my aunt's uniform when she used to work at a Chinese buffet restaurant when I was 5.  She doesn't work there anymore so she gave me her old shirts.  I think they're too cute to be given away.



Here are some photos from the Chinese New Year festival that was held at my university.







My friend Alan was one of the hosts for the night.  It's actually his first time hosting an event on campus.  Let's give it up for Alan everyone! hahaha


I wish you all good luck and prosperity this year. Gong Hay Fat Choi! (Happy New Year in Cantonese) :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...